Write4Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Boooooooooooo!
Hidden Dangers EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm by Hotrock

» New Magazine
Hidden Dangers EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 pm by Brother Jeff

» A Question
Hidden Dangers EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:13 pm by Brother Jeff

» A Pretty Cool Idea
Hidden Dangers EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm by Brother Jeff

» Hello People
Hidden Dangers EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 pm by Brother Jeff

» 72 Hours To Make a film
Hidden Dangers EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:37 pm by Brother Jeff

» I opened an Etsy Shop
Hidden Dangers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:22 pm by Brother Jeff

» Golf Balls
Hidden Dangers EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm by admin

» Early Retirement
Hidden Dangers EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hidden Dangers

2 posters

Go down

Hidden Dangers Empty Hidden Dangers

Post  The Maine Character Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 pm

It all started when we had a V.I.P match going. A match in which two body guards with unlimited lives had to protect the V.I.P. with one life against us, whom only had two lives.The match had begun and the two rather cocky players decided that they would protect the V.I.P. and muscled their ways along the thickest part of the field: The area covered in the most vegitation and trees.

The first guard came by, scouting the area and sweeping out all of my reinforcments, he took out more than half my team, forcing them to retreat to a safer distance. I on the other hand, mustered the courage to stay put, knowing that sooner or later they were going to cross my path.

With not much time passing I eventually found the first guard. He circled the entire area I was in to make sure that nobody was waiting for the V.I.P. to come along. He found a comfy little bush to sit in and sat quite confident that nobody was around. What he didn't know, was that he was sitting ten feet away from the point of my gun! Glancing around, he motioned over the sniper and just when I thought it couldn't get anymore intense, the sniper came along and sat six feet away from me, firing at everybody behind me out in the open field and trying to cover the V.I.P. whom I knew was coming sooner or later.

I quietly pointed my gun at both the sniper and the first guard, but neither of them even suspected my presence. That's when I saw it: The black hat and red t-shirt. My target was in view, but I would have to wait a little longer for him to get in front of me for a clearer shot.

The sniper told him to make a dash for the next bush down the path way, he would have to get by me before he would get to that bush. But like a scorpion, I was poised to strike.I hear gunfire from across the field, and the V.I.P. ducks down, and I throw a heavy sigh, wishing I could tell the others in the field to stop slowing the process of my kill.T

hat's when it happened. The V.I.P. finally stood and made a crazed dash past me. But I was waiting. Firing as he ran by, he ran directly into my line of fire, and put his hands up.There was sudden silence, both from my teamates and the other two whom sat close to me. They still couldn't figure out where I was.

That's when I stood up. The look on the sniper and other guard's face were clearly written with surprise. I had outdone them, I had won the round, and the two couldn't get over how they hadn't seen me.Stepping out of the bushes with with a smile, I gave them high fives for their effort, and wandered into the field. My team couldn't find me neither the whole round, and lucky for them, I was wearing my ghillie suit, which saved me a life, and us the battle.
The Maine Character
The Maine Character

Back to top Go down

Hidden Dangers Empty Re: Hidden Dangers

Post  old Gray Mare Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Smart strategy! Patience almost always pays off. There may be a life lesson in there someplace:o)
old Gray Mare
old Gray Mare
Admin

http://www.donnacampbellsmith.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum