Write4Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Boooooooooooo!
Do It for You EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm by Hotrock

» New Magazine
Do It for You EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 pm by Brother Jeff

» A Question
Do It for You EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:13 pm by Brother Jeff

» A Pretty Cool Idea
Do It for You EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm by Brother Jeff

» Hello People
Do It for You EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 pm by Brother Jeff

» 72 Hours To Make a film
Do It for You EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:37 pm by Brother Jeff

» I opened an Etsy Shop
Do It for You EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:22 pm by Brother Jeff

» Golf Balls
Do It for You EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm by admin

» Early Retirement
Do It for You EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do It for You

2 posters

Go down

Do It for You Empty Do It for You

Post  The Maine Character Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 pm

I might not be smart, I might not be funny, I might not be that guy you want to hang out with. I might not be charming, sexy, or even cute, but at least I know a couple of things you don't. I have fun when the sun is out, and get work done when I know how to.

I show respect, and don't get angry, and I'll put up with someone like you. I might not have whit, I might now have appeal, but regardless for how you treat me, no matter how much you abuse and hit me, I'll be there for you.

I'll show loyalty when it becomes sparse, I'll show concern for even the most unexciting things you do. I'll at least try to laugh to fit in, but at least I know where to begin.

I'll show love, and undying faith, even when you grimmace at my face. You may be mean or even rude, but I'll always be there for you. With me you don't have to worry about pranks or scares, even when someone does that me, I'm the only one who cares.

I'll do things to the best of my knowledge, even though I'm not the smartest. I'll get the job done, and do it for you, for only one, yes one thing, and that thing is you.

All I want, and have ever desired, is your respect, and to me that means more than a person like you will ever know.

You betray me almost every day, rip my heart out, and give it away, but there is one thing, that I'll always do, and that one thing, will always be for you.
The Maine Character
The Maine Character

Back to top Go down

Do It for You Empty Re: Do It for You

Post  old Gray Mare Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:18 pm

This can be interpreted a couple of ways, but sounds like love to me. What can be more painful than loving and not being loved back?
old Gray Mare
old Gray Mare
Admin

http://www.donnacampbellsmith.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum