Write4Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Boooooooooooo!
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm by Hotrock

» New Magazine
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 pm by Brother Jeff

» A Question
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:13 pm by Brother Jeff

» A Pretty Cool Idea
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm by Brother Jeff

» Hello People
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 pm by Brother Jeff

» 72 Hours To Make a film
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:37 pm by Brother Jeff

» I opened an Etsy Shop
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:22 pm by Brother Jeff

» Golf Balls
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm by admin

» Early Retirement
    Starting the new year in a new kitchen... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by admin

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Starting the new year in a new kitchen...

3 posters

Go down

Starting the new year in a new kitchen... Empty Starting the new year in a new kitchen...

Post  Brother Jeff Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 pm

and I tell you this, it was worth the money. Kind of hard to believe it's our kitchen.

Here's the before, during and after photos if you would care to see where I eat. lol Very Happy

The New Kitchen
    Brother Jeff
    Brother Jeff

http://www.jrslaterphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Starting the new year in a new kitchen... Empty Re: Starting the new year in a new kitchen...

Post  Hotrock Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 am

Looking good mate. Bet it doesn't look like that after the kids have been in it Smile

Hotrock

Back to top Go down

Starting the new year in a new kitchen... Empty Re: Starting the new year in a new kitchen...

Post  old Gray Mare Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Awesome job, Jeff! I love the warm, natural colors.
    old Gray Mare
    old Gray Mare
    Admin

http://www.donnacampbellsmith.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brother Jeff Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:13 am

Nope, no kids to worry about. The one kid I do have is 20 and he's not too bad at cleaning up after himself. Very Happy

The wife was going for a Tuscany kind of look, unfortunately she misplaced a couple screws so the completetion is being delayed.

Next thing we'll be upgrading is the refridgerator and the kitchen/dining room floor.
    Brother Jeff
    Brother Jeff

http://www.jrslaterphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down